Sometimes you may purchase a product you simply don't like or doesn't fit.
Squire Australia offers customers a 21 day return policy.
This means that you can return your product and receive a refund.
Returning your product to Squire Australia is easy.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Please complete the return reason on the Return Request Form indicating the reason for your return.
2. Upon receiving your return request our team will issue you with a Returns Authority Number and details for you to return the shoes.
3. You must place the pair(s) of shoes you wish to return, in their original condition, in the original shoe box they arrived in. The shoes must be in undamaged condition and must not have been worn other than tried on a carpeted surface for them to be returned.
4. Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns/exchanges. Squire Australia recommends sending return parcels via registered post as we are not liable if your return is not received at our address. If your parcel goes missing you will be required to provide two pieces of documentation; a proof of delivery to our address and a scanned image of the signature obtained upon delivery. If you cannot provide this information, Squire Australia will not be held accountable for any losses.
5. Once we receive your returned shoes we will send an email confirming receipt of Goods. Squire Australia will inspect all returns within 2 business days to ensure that they are in original and undamaged condition. If all is well, our return team will then process your refund as soon as possible.
Please allow 2 - 10 days for the refund to appear on your Credit Card or PayPal account allowing for bank processing.
On occasions, we may decline to offer a refund, as all shoes need to be returned unmarked, without any signs of wear and in their original undamaged shoe box.
Returns may also be declined if the returned product is damaged by someone other than Squire Australia or in manufacture. If this is the case, we will advise you that a refund has been declined and will return the product to you.
If you have any queries regarding delivery or return of your new shoes please email email@example.com.